3DR'S 3D Printable IRIS+

clackey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"3DR is a company at the heart of the open source movement, and in light of the Made for Solo Project they are releasing their fully 3D printable drone - The IRIS+ - to the MyMiniFactory community. MyMiniFactory users will be able to download the files for this drone completely free of charge, giving them a unique opportunity to construct it at home after purchasing the necessary electronic components."

Full info...
3DRobotics

that tells you something about 3DR
I heard that DJI tried this, but the shell was so thin it poked a hole in itself printing

Reactions: Acroduster
how cool is that. a company giving you the plans to build one of their products at home. i don't have a 3d printer yet, it would be nice if myminifactory would actually print the objects as well.
Check out 3dhubs.com. More than likely, there's someone really close to you who can do it. Some UPS stores do 3d printing now too, but I haven't checked it out.

Reactions: Jubalr
how cool is that. a company giving you the plans to build one of their products at home. i don't have a 3d printer yet, it would be nice if myminifactory would actually print the objects as well.

Hi there thanks for your cool comment :) My Mini Factory doesn't print in house but check My Mini Factory Connect, you'll be in contact with some people who'd be happy to print them for you: Connect with 3D Designers and Makers - MyMiniFactory Connect

Reactions: franknitty69
This is a great move by 3DR.

Regarding the 3D printing, I have a 3D printer that I'd be more than happy to print whatever files you need and ship them. Just let me know. :)

This is a great move by 3DR.

Regarding the 3D printing, I have a 3D printer that I'd be more than happy to print whatever files you need and ship them. Just let me know. :)
If you could do the bottom shell of the Iris+ I need one.
Shawn

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc