How to retrieve Log files from Solo with winSCP and Windows PC

Del

Reaction score
I just wanted to share this to the people that don't Know how to retrieve Solo log files from there Windows PC!
Since the new update..we are no longer able to mail our Flight logs to our selves anymore.! But I guess you can still retrieve them if you have an Android device and use the Tower App ..but in my case I don't own an Android unfortunately and don't know anything about them..Iv always been with IOS...and Windows for my PC!
So after 4 or 5 days looking for videos on how to..and tons of reading and posting on threads on this forum and the FB forum on how I can retrieve my log files using my Windows PC!

Finally!!!! I'm able to finally retrieve my Log file using my windows PC and "WinSCP" Thanks to all for the great help!

I made a Quick little video on how I did it using the free Program "WinSCP"

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

File prorocal: SCP
Host name: 10.1.1.1
Port number: 22
User name: root
Password: TjSDBkAu

Hope this helps

Cheers

Thanks- that's how you get the tlogs.

But how can you download the dataflash logs with Solo? I have not found a way to access the pixhawk logs via MP or SCP.
Any hints are appreciated.

Thanks- that's how you get the tlogs.

But how can you download the dataflash logs with Solo? I have not found a way to access the pixhawk logs via MP or SCP.
Any hints are appreciated.
They're supposed to be in their own dir in the /logs directory now. Much faster than trying to pull off pixhawk directly.

They're supposed to be in their own dir in the /logs directory now. Much faster than trying to pull off pixhawk directly.
They are. Not the same dir as the Tlogs, but in a directory called 'Dataflash' if I remember correctly.

Reactions: Jonty

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela