Live Broadcast on Youtube

Reaction score
I finally got everything working in order to broadcast the GoPro video on Youtube in real time, or almost real time. There is about a 20 second delay. Youtube automatically records the live broadcast feed for later viewing. I was using my Samsung Note 4 on AT&T as a wifi hotspot for my laptop to upload the video stream. You have to tweak the default settings in the Elgato software in order to upload at 720p. It defaults to 480.

I'm using a Elgato Game Capture HD 60, though the regular Game Capture HD would work too and is cheaper. I was in hurry and bought HD 60 version because they didn't have the regular one in stock at Best Buy.

Here is the link.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I finally got everything working in order to broadcast the GoPro video on Youtube in real time, or almost real time. There is about a 20 second delay. Youtube automatically records the live broadcast feed for later viewing. I was using my Samsung Note 4 on AT&T as a wifi hotspot for my laptop to upload the video stream. You have to tweak the default settings in the Elgato software in order to upload at 720p. It defaults to 480.

I'm using a Elgato Game Capture HD 60, though the regular Game Capture HD would work too and is cheaper. I was in hurry and bought HD 60 version because they didn't have the regular one in stock at Best Buy.

Here is the link.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Excellent. I noticed you have the Go Pro set to wide and if you set it to medium FOV you won't get the Solo legs in the view.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigmiiike0421