Smooth footage

Reaction score
Website
xperiencevisuals.com
I have achieved what i consider to be smooth footage. Atleast in comparison to what I was getting. I only used post stabilization in 2 clips in this edit. The rest are straight from Solo!
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Beautifully done! Those forest shots made me pucker a few times...

I have achieved what i consider to be smooth footage. Atleast in comparison to what I was getting. I only used post stabilization in 2 clips in this edit. The rest are straight from Solo!
Wow! BEE-U-TEA-FULL!
Not only is it very well done technically, but the artistry is fab-oo-luss!
And it doesn't hurt to have beautiful scenery to shoot.:cool:
Looks like Solo was on rails.

For those that are interested this is the result of 3 motor replacements, balanced props/hubs, ribbon micro hdmi cable, stripped casing from the data cable, moon gel mod, balanced gimbal and some very focused flying. I think the new motor pods had the most effect. The before after vibration test was night/ day difference with just those alone. I do have the m8n gps installed as well. Even with that i wasnt pulling a lock in the grove. All shots were done in manual. And lens is a ragecams 4.2mm.

Reactions: RichWest
Wow, that was very well done on multiple levels. The deep forest shots were spectacular, well everything was... :envy:

Your hard work did pay off. You're on my list...

For those that are interested this is the result of 3 motor replacements, balanced props/hubs, ribbon micro hdmi cable, stripped casing from the data cable, moon gel mod, balanced gimbal and some very focused flying. I think the new motor pods had the most effect. The before after vibration test was night/ day difference with just those alone. I do have the m8n gps installed as well. Even with that i wasnt pulling a lock in the grove. All shots were done in manual. And lens is a ragecams 4.2mm.
hello what you do mean MOON GEL MOD?

XperienceVisuals we were just out there in that area in October and shot a some as well. The Avenue of the Giants is so epic, it's hard to capture on camera how peaceful and how.... well Epic it is. Great place, great video. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: XperienceVisuals
This absolutely one the best videos I have seen from a UAV. There are tons of great aerial shots out there, the standard higher altitude stuff, great locations, and they make for some great footage. But this is the sort of thing I am interested in, footage that looks like dolly shots, slider shots, crane shots, which is typically the stuff you don't see from UAVs. Awesome job, can't wait to see more.

Wow, definitely one of the best videos I've seen. Love the scenery, forget the tropics, that's my type of environment.

Awesome flying, lots of barely visible little branches in a place like that. I'd need a LOT more practice before I'd attempt anything approaching something like that.

Really well done in every aspect!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc