3DR Customer service is back ordered on gimbals

Reaction score
I recently bought a 3dr about 3 weeks ago. Within a day or two my drone crashed into the ground. I contacted 3dr customer service and went through the whole process of getting approved for rma. Then got my label and sent it out to them then yesterday I contacted them about my drone replacement and they told me that the gimbals where backordered has anyone had this issue before ??

This is the first I recall them being backordered on gimbals. But you're not the only one currently waiting. Several others on the FB group are waiting for backordered gimbals as well.

I ordered a solo w gimbal a few weeks ago. I asked how long it would be til I received it and they said they were on back order. I got a shipping email a few days later and received the solo w gimbal 2 days after that.

There's someone on CR, in TJ, selling Solo with Accys some with gimbal for 499.00. That's where the 3dr facility is located. I wonder if it's a backdoor company sale or legit ?
Seven separate listings.
Drone 3DR SOLO
Drone 3dr solo

Customer Service:

The reason your order has not shipped is, at the moment the gimbals are out of stock our managers are working really hard to get us more inventory as soon as possible to fullfill you order

Ask about sending the Solo: unfortunately we have not been authorized to fulfill partial orders we are waiting an update from our warehouse

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apicasso