B+H Photo selling Solo+Gimbal for $372!!

Well just ordered my back up / flying light rig :)

Sad on many levels to see the fire sale but my wallet sure likes it!!!

Kinda wonder...they are not in stock and on the way to B&H so did 3dr just offload overstock for pennies on the dollar????? Consignment deal????

Guys can someone check that link again?? It looks like it is back up to $600 now??? I have one in my cart for $371 though....

I think is gone. At the time I was checking out a message came out saying that price has changed to 599

Logged into my account and then it updated with old shipping cart items and no cheap Solo....Thanks B&H.

they can still cancel the order , hope anyone who completed checkout gets the deal though.

Im thinking this might be near-future pricing though,,not just some random glitch

they can still cancel the order , hope anyone who completed checkout gets the deal though.

Im thinking this might be near-future pricing though,,not just some random glitch

I hope they don't cancel the order. There was a time and age when businesses honored their word but that was long ago.....sigh

Reactions: jibcamera
so basically cheaper than the buggy gimbal that got delayed at launch?

never again am I supporting a new product hehe...the early adopter premium was heavy on this one.

Reactions: RPM

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danny5150