Confirmed Gimbal Shipment

Reaction score
Finally the last piece of my first order with 3DR has Shipped

Dear customer,

Your Solo order R264808918 has shipped! Here is your tracking info: 1ZV930E9D960622298. If you ordered multiple items, you'll get several emails with different tracking numbers due to our packaging.

Enjoy and happy flying!
Your Solo team,
#Fly3DR

Order #R264808918
Item
Price
Qty
Total

Solo
$999.95
$999.95

Solo Gimbal
$399.95
$399.95

Solo Propeller Set - Black
$14.95
$14.95

Finally the last piece of my first order with 3DR has Shipped

Dear customer,

Your Solo order R264808918 has shipped! Here is your tracking info: 1ZV930E9D960622298. If you ordered multiple items, you'll get several emails with different tracking numbers due to our packaging.

Enjoy and happy flying!
Your Solo team,
#Fly3DR

Order #R264808918
Item
Price
Qty
Total

Solo
$999.95
$999.95

Solo Gimbal
$399.95
$399.95

Solo Propeller Set - Black
$14.95
$14.95
When did you order it?

Reactions: rrmccabe
Yep, just got mine also!! And is the only thing I have on order from 3DR
Me too Erik. Just got a tracking number for my original order on May 6th. Only thing left on the order is the Gimbal! Awesome... Monday delivery..
Scheduled Delivery:
Monday, 08/24/2015, By End of Day

I bet we see this thread growing like crazy in the next few hours..

Reactions: Rajaholic
My guess is they are in the U.S. then and have cleared customs.
No, Still in China. But will move fast over the weekend..
Shenzhen, China 08/21/2015 7:30 P.M. Origin Scan
China 08/21/2015 12:34 A.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Me too Erik. Just got a tracking number for my original order on May 6th. Only thing left on the order is the Gimbal! Awesome... Monday delivery..
Scheduled Delivery:
Monday, 08/24/2015, By End of Day

I bet we see this thread growing like crazy in the next few hours..
Strange. I haven't gotten any notification and I ordered mine on April 13th (from DSLRpros). I would think that should have put me in the very first batch to go out.

Strange. I haven't gotten any notification and I ordered mine on April 13th (from DSLRpros). I would think that should have put me in the very first batch to go out.
Didn't the update say that the 3DR direct pre-orders were going out first? Then the retailers. Or did I read it wrong?

Reactions: JOHN CUERVO
That's excellent news. I can't wait to hear some reviews and see some footage. I'm waiting on BB to get them.

I am thinking they will be getting their shipment early next week then ship out to the customers. So we are probably looking at the end of next week.
Edit....was told last week by DSLRPros that as soon as they ship them out we will get a notice.

got my notice, ordered 6/20 and was told I was in the second group

My guess is that 3DR got burned with having retailers provide Solo before them last time and are shipping the gimbal to direct orders and to retailers at the same time.

My guess is that 3DR got burned with having retailers provide Solo before them last time and are shipping the gimbal to direct orders and to retailers at the same time.
Sure hope so if not I'm Sorry but I hate you all, well not really actually hate myself at least for canceling my pre order since solo was quicker at best buy, I knew I'd regret it then seconds after doing it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44