editing program for windows 10

Reaction score
hi guys i know its probably already been asked and answered but im new here. just wondering what everybody is using to edit there footage on windows machines. i was using the gopro studio but its too unreliable keeps crashing or wont convert the whole clip just a segment and i dont want to have to keep uninstalling it and re installing it just to edit a clip. tia

hi guys i know its probably already been asked and answered but im new here. just wondering what everybody is using to edit there footage on windows machines. i was using the gopro studio but its too unreliable keeps crashing or wont convert the whole clip just a segment and i dont want to have to keep uninstalling it and re installing it just to edit a clip. tia
Try these:
editing program
editing software

I'm guessing you're the same person that posted this question in the facebook group? If your computer is not powerful enough to run GoPro studio, it is certainly not going to run any other more power hungry editing application. GoPro studio works fine on Windows 7, 8, or 10. The problems isn't studio. It's your computer specs not being up to par.

Reactions: SARDG
I'm guessing you're the same person that posted this question in the facebook group? If your computer is not powerful enough to run GoPro studio, it is certainly not going to run any other more power hungry editing application. GoPro studio works fine on Windows 7, 8, or 10. The problems isn't studio. It's your computer specs not being up to par.
Actually nothing wrong with the computer it's GoPro studio that is crashing or only converting 1-2 seconds of a clip. A GoPro tech has remotely had a look at the problem and can't work out why it's crashing lately it seems to be working if I uninstall it and reinstall it

Ah, there's two posts in the FB group recently about this. One was about his computer not being able to handle it causing it to crash. Guess that's not you.

I use SONY Movie Studio 13 Platinum Suite (in the $100 range) but am considering taking advantage of the $200 offer to upgrade to SONY Movie Vegas 13 that includes a free upgrade to 14. You need a very robust computer with lots of memory and 'TONS' of RAM and most importantly the best graphics card you can afford. It's the size of the video files that is giving you the problems. My old computer wasn't crashing but it did take me 10 - 12 hours, and in one case around 18-20 hours to render a 30 min video ! Now I can do one like that in less than an hour.

I've been using this product for a few years now. Easy to use and the latest version includes a Mercalli plugin that does a nice job when needed. It's by Corel, who have been around about as long as the PC. I believe you can download a trial before purchase, but at only $85 well worth the price.

Corel? Like the Word Perfect company? I didn't know they still existed!! I'll check it out.

Do any of these <$200 editing suites offer stabilization?
I've been using this product for a few years now. Easy to use and the latest version includes a Mercalli plugin that does a nice job when needed. It's by Corel, who have been around about as long as the PC. I believe you can download a trial before purchase, but at only $85 well worth the price.
...and a full version of Mercalli is still on sale for $99 download (with coupon code MV4+).
Sale on Mercalli V4 SAL+

Is the Mercalli plug in that comes with Corel Video Studio any different than that which you would get for the $99 Mercalli product?

Is the Mercalli plug in that comes with Corel Video Studio any different than that which you would get for the $99 Mercalli product?
It's labeled as a SE version. Not sure what is missing, but for the videos I have used it on, it appeared to give the same results. May have less tuning options.

a quick edit using hitfilm4.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: erikgraham
I am using go pro studio on windows 10,
but I also have 32 gb of rams and a 4 gb video card.

my system is a custom built system, I used it for gaming, developing applications in c#, V.B. java, c++, html, androids, etc.

I have no issues with go pro studio in windows 10

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nothingworks