Made just for Solo...

Reaction score
Hey I wanted to let everyone know I'm producing a product that will be made just for Solo.

The MJFS product will be the Revolutionary Hydra-Technology Bearings, NEW Hydra-Cir-Clips and the NEWLY designed Hydra Thrust Washer as a set. The set will allow you to rebuild all four SOLO motors to better than factory spec's, guaranteed. Included in the kit will be our exclusive Hydra Bearing Press, revolutionizing the installation of your NEW Hydra bearings.

And as an introductory offer, will be including our favorite, the Revolutionary NEW Hydra Bearing Oil, formulated and tested specifically for your Solo bearings for performance to better than factory spec's.

MJFS HYDRA Bearing kit will retail for $59.95 +Shipping and tax if applicable.
MJFS HYDRA Oil 10cc Syringe applicator will be available separately for $12.95 +Shipping and tax if applicable.

The website is in the works, as is the shopping cart. Pre-Orders are being accepted, when we have a working Skype number. We'll have two shipping location to serve you, US Virgin Islands and British Virgin Islands. We think you'll be pleased with our product. Our plan is to expand our MJFS product offerings and manufacture nothing, which keeps our cost low so we all can enjoy more.

I'll be posting up our Solo's videos of our USVI warehouse as soon as we complete our yacht slip. And to our British and Canadian friends, based on our success, we'll have the BVI warehouse open by end of 2016. Thanks again for your support! And happy Soloing! And like us on FB, Twitter, Instagram, linkadin, or whatever social media you prefer. In advance, we like you back!

If this is a sign of things to come, you might not have a Solo to support:
Crazy moon out tonight...don't believe anything unless you want to believe.

I haven't needed support since day 31. The 24/7 was a luxury that no body really needed. Smart move by 3DR to eliminate fat and then offer reduced pricing.

And by the way, welcome to the off-topic forum...

Reactions: Maddog
Github - Spooky

Spooky is a System and accompanying Toolkit for Wireless Distributed State Estimation of multiple tracked subjects (mainly people), and control of multiple quadrotors. It exposes an API using JSON over UDP for receiving state estimates of a multi-person multi-quadrotor system, and an API for quadrotor position control. Spooky supports the 3DRobo…

Crazy moon out tonight...don't believe anything unless you want to believe.

I haven't needed support since day 31. The 24/7 was a luxury that no body really needed. Smart move by 3DR to eliminate fat and then offer reduced pricing.

And by the way, welcome to the off-topic forum...
Good points- sorry for the tangent.:oops:

Github - Spooky

Spooky is a System and accompanying Toolkit for Wireless Distributed State Estimation of multiple tracked subjects (mainly people), and control of multiple quadrotors. It exposes an API using JSON over UDP for receiving state estimates of a multi-person multi-quadrotor system, and an API for quadrotor position control. Spooky supports the 3DRobo…
English please?

Thanks Maddog, I will give you my money. Great idea.

Lol, sorry. That was meant for RichWest. I definitely don't have enough.

I'll take the square root of -1 for now & another 13 after the directed energy weapons are mounted under my Solo's 2.5" rocket pods!

Can't wait for the new MJFS Hydra water batteries! 14.14159 days straight before needing a recharge! But where will we find the dihydrogen monoxide??? :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig