Marco Polo retreval system.

Reaction score
Tuesday morning i talked with Tim Crabtree about the Marco Polo Hybread .
Tim told me that he could make one for me.
tim also said he was going to make a few more just like the one he made for me.
if anybody is interested in getting one of theese call tim at.
714 693 8803 after 0900 pacific time.
he will fix you right up.
this was sitting in my mail box at noon today.

Tim is a good guy. You wont find better support anywhere.

That's cool..... Need to get one..is it easy to install? Does the signal interfere with flying?

You just clip it on the Solo and its ready to go. Does not interfere and was designed for this purpose.

I would get the version that Dirby is talking about. The Hybrid as the battery life is longer.

Here is a picture of my install. I have lost a Phantom several times because of pilot error. One time it was 1.5 miles from home and the other it was closer to 2 miles. The Marco Polo found it every time.

new-2-jpg.202.jpg

How does it show you location. Map, Lat/Lons, or other?

None of the above. This is a RF tracking device. Shows signal strength and pointer for direction.

with the ability of these birds, especially with range antenna mods to go well beyond 2 miles, whats the realistic range on one of these?
In the case of a flyaway for example that may happen at 1.5 miles, its likely to take off and fly out of range? no?

If course it can fly out of range. You just jump in your vehicle and start driving that direction.The Marco Polo will pick it up when you are within range. Just think about a 1.5 mile circle around your vehicle as you drive. How hard can it be to find?

Reactions: Adimuzio513
If course it can fly out of range. You just jump in your vehicle and start driving that direction.The Marco Polo will pick it up when you are within range. Just think about a 1.5 mile circle around your vehicle as you drive. How hard can it be to find?

Solo flying 33mph for 20 mins = 11 miles away

11x11= 122 sqare miles...

Reactions: Jubalr
$219 with one tracker. You can run up to 3 trackers off the receiver by just adding another tracker.

yeah i think ill pass for a bright colored parachute and putting my name on it....
might work and might not.
Back in the Day flying freeflight models when there were no such thing as a tracker you would wonder around in the woods for hours hopeing to find your model.
lost a lot of airplanes that way.
along comes the tracker and haven't lost a model sence.
they Do work

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44