Mega 3DR Solo bundle for sale, $200

Reaction score
I've spent three weekends trying to get this thing in the air with OpenPilot. All done trying; want it gone. My impatience is your gain!
Better you take it than it goes in recycling.. take all this for $200. Just trying to get back the cash I wasted on the stupid unsupported Solex app and clear some space.

Here's what you get:
  1. 3DR Backpack, great condition, nonsmoker, no funk.
  2. 3DR Solo with Gimbal. Perfect physical condition. Flew fine a month ago on stock firmware, until I installed OpenPilot 4 with Solex. Now it won't ever calibrate the compass.
  3. 3DR Solo for spare parts.. missing one motor pod, no gimbal.
  4. Five (5) Solo batteries. They all work. One of the five is a little old 80% capacity, and one is brand new. The rest are in-between
  5. 3DR Solo Controller. Almost brand new.. just peeled the stickers off and tried to calibrate.
  6. 3DR Solo Controller -- spare. This one has a 'sticky' power and fly button that don't always pop back up.
  7. One Battery Charger.
  8. Two Controller chargers.
  9. Three or more sets of props. Some new in box.
  10. One new motor pod (in box)
  11. An extra bent gimbal, for your amusement or spare parts.
The catch? You have to pick it up in San Diego. I'm not boxing all this up and figuring out shipping.
In-person pickup only.
There's probably not many of you in SoCal, so if $200 is too much, name your price.
Thanks!

Also have the GPC 3DR Solo hard-case -- pelican style. If nobody wants the kit I will probably gut it and replace the foam?
It's heavy and bulky both, but fits the drone and 4 batteries great.

Is there an easy way to check?
I'm going to go with No. It's a pretty early unit... it probably has whatever they launched with.

is the motor pod silver or black? I'm in need of a black (counter clockwise). are you willing to ship it separately?

I've spent three weekends trying to get this thing in the air with OpenPilot. All done trying; want it gone. My impatience is your gain!
Better you take it than it goes in recycling.. take all this for $200. Just trying to get back the cash I wasted on the stupid unsupported Solex app and clear some space.

Here's what you get:
  1. 3DR Backpack, great condition, nonsmoker, no funk.
  2. 3DR Solo with Gimbal. Perfect physical condition. Flew fine a month ago on stock firmware, until I installed OpenPilot 4 with Solex. Now it won't ever calibrate the compass.
  3. 3DR Solo for spare parts.. missing one motor pod, no gimbal.
  4. Five (5) Solo batteries. They all work. One of the five is a little old 80% capacity, and one is brand new. The rest are in-between
  5. 3DR Solo Controller. Almost brand new.. just peeled the stickers off and tried to calibrate.
  6. 3DR Solo Controller -- spare. This one has a 'sticky' power and fly button that don't always pop back up.
  7. One Battery Charger.
  8. Two Controller chargers.
  9. Three or more sets of props. Some new in box.
  10. One new motor pod (in box)
  11. An extra bent gimbal, for your amusement or spare parts.
The catch? You have to pick it up in San Diego. I'm not boxing all this up and figuring out shipping.
In-person pickup only.
There's probably not many of you in SoCal, so if $200 is too much, name your price.
Thanks!
Is this still available?
MG

Is this package still available? If so I can have my son pick up in SD. Do you accept PayPal?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig