PuTTY

Reaction score
I connected to PuTTY. How to move the sticks? I can not understand! Just two? First, with the upper-left corner and down as well, and the right stick until the vibration? If the vibration does not appear?

Tried to do now is not working the camera control and impossible to calibrate, it gives an error

It's simple. Once you are in calibration. Just move the left stick all the way to the left; then to the right; then to the top; then to the bottom. Do the same with the right stick. Then push the camera tilt paddle all the way down, then all the way up. Move the pan speed wheel (on the right of the controller) all the way to the left, then all the way to the right. You will see the numbers increase as you move each stick in each direction. You are done. Good luck.

It's simple. Once you are in calibration. Just move the left stick all the way to the left; then to the right; then to the top; then to the bottom. Do the same with the right stick. Then push the camera tilt paddle all the way down, then all the way up. Move the pan speed wheel (on the right of the controller) all the way to the left, then all the way to the right. You will see the numbers increase as you move each stick in each direction. You are done. Good luck.
You are my savior! Thank you very much, all of it!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig