Solo Wifi Problem

Reaction score
I use my solo with My Iphone and it works fine, I use it with my Ipad and it works fine but when I use it with my Asus Memo 7 the wifi will disconnect during the flight ever single time. When I go int to the wifi settings I find wifi turned off. I have tried and tried to find a answer to why it does this with no luck. Just hopping some one might have an answer here. I know some one will say just use the other two :) but iphone is too small and Ipad it too large. Thanks for your help.

Maddog thats fine with the tower app. But I am using the solo app. It connects fine works great and then It disconnects mid flight !!!

Reactions: Maddog
Maddog thats fine with the tower app. But I am using the solo app. It connects fine works great and then It disconnects mid flight !!!
Androids have a settings and it varies by manuf. But you are looking for a setting that tells it not to automatically scan for WiFi hotspots. Since the Solo WiFi connection does not have WiFi, Android will continue to scan for open networks and can drop the Solo connection, unless you have that setting turned off. On my Nexus 6p, it is under WiFi, advanced and network notification.

Androids have a settings and it varies by manuf. But you are looking for a setting that tells it not to automatically scan for WiFi hotspots. Since the Solo WiFi connection does not have WiFi, Android will continue to scan for open networks and can drop the Solo connection, unless you have that setting turned off. On my Nexus 6p, it is under WiFi, advanced and network notification.
Here it is on my Nexus 7 (2013):
image.jpeg image.jpeg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44