What are the chances of another Battery BoGo?

Reaction score
So I've heard there have been at least two battery BoGo sales. I have been holding of on buying a second and third battery in hopes of catching one of these sales but only having one battery is a big problem lol. So my question is do you think some companies are gonna try to unload their extra stock or were the past sales just marketing techniques for the solo?

No retailer has every had a BoGo offer on the batteries. 3DR has done that with a promo code. IMO, probably because they manufactured more than they thought they could sell and needed to get them moving. I would not hold my breath on that happening again.

Ah I didn't know that. I assume they are going to try and make their stock last now...

There is a webinar on SiteScan tomorrow. Each time they have had one of those 3DR has sent out a promo code at the end. No way of knowing if it will be for a battery, but hang tight, you may get lucky. I will post here tomorrow afternoon if they feature batteries.

There is a webinar on SiteScan tomorrow. Each time they have had one of those 3DR has sent out a promo code at the end. No way of knowing if it will be for a battery, but hang tight, you may get lucky. I will post here tomorrow afternoon if they feature batteries.

Where can watch or signup for this?

Only for US

There wasn't for the sitescan webinar. But I got an email from my buddy Colin this morning announcing one of HIS webinars, so maybeeeee.....

Join us for our next webinar on how to prepare for the Part 107 knowledge test

It will soon be legal to fly drones at work without a manned aircraft pilots license. On August 29th the FAA test centers will open the doors to the first people taking the remote pilot knowledge test.

On Wednesday, August 31st, come hear from Colin Guinn, CRO at 3DR, and Nico Bonnafoux, a Solutions Engineer at 3DR and FAA flight instructor as they teach us about the test and FAA testing in general.

When: Wednesday, August 31st at 11-12am PDT

Were are also looking for stars in our webinar. If you are planning to take the UAS knowledge test on August 29th fill out this form. We'd love to have you tell your story!

CLICK HERE

So I've heard there have been at least two battery BoGo sales. I have been holding of on buying a second and third battery in hopes of catching one of these sales but only having one battery is a big problem lol. So my question is do you think some companies are gonna try to unload their extra stock or were the past sales just marketing techniques for the solo?

Yea me too. I'd love to get my hands on a good deal

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nothingworks