DSLRPros issues soon to be resolved.

received an e-mail today asking me to verify e-mail address prior to sending an e-check, (credit card used on original purchase no longer exists so refund will come to me) maybe 1 hour after verification Anthony, the person I talked to about the refund, called and thanked me for the verification. I had really sort of forgotten about the gimbal, battery and props, so this was a pleasant surprise. Anthony was the guy who reached out to me after a few not so nice e-mails I'd sent. Thanks Anthony.

Received an electronic check for the refund on the gimbal portion of my original order from DSLRPros.....finally.

Hello, glad to hear that you have been receiving refunds. I still have yet to get a reply other than one October that they were changing owners and that they would be taking care of back orders and refunds. Never heard from them again. Any thoughts or possible phone number would be greatly appreciated.

I emailed DSLRPros once a week for several months, requesting the status of my refund for the gimbal. Finally, I received a phone call from the new company, and two weeks later, I received the refund.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44