Gimbal order

Reaction score
on the 3dr website it says: status complete, payment status complete, and shipment state ready. Is that what everyone else is seeing?

Mine says ready to ship also. Maybe beacuase of "you-know-what, Rich?

My order never has changed from 4/20. Still says same.

When I got my RMA today he said he would have to send me a text survey to fill out because their website did not work. LOL

Welcome to Live Chat at the B&H Aerial Imaging Live Department. Please wait while we connect you to an agent who will be able to assist you...
You have been connected to Whitney H.
nicholas ball : Just wondering when the battery I have on order will ship?
Whitney H: Hello nicholas . My name is Whitney. How can I help you ?
Nicholas Hello
nicholas: I was wondering when the battery for the 3dr solo will ship? Also do you have an update on the gimbal I have on order?
Whitney H: Both gimbals and extra batteries are expected to be available and begin shipping August 15th.
Whitney H: Can I assist you with anything else?
nicholas: How far down am I on the list of the order? Will you have enough in to ship then?
Whitney H: I unfortunately do not have access to see places in line but we are expected to have more than enough to fill all orders made months prior too.

Whitney H: Hello nicholas . My name is Whitney. How can I help you ?
Nicholas Hello
nicholas: I was wondering when the battery for the 3dr solo will ship? Also do you have an update on the gimbal I have on order?
Whitney H: Both gimbals and extra batteries are expected to be available and begin shipping August 15th.

I am contacting customer service to see if i get the same answer.. haha

Welp.. here is what answers I received.....

Welcome to Live Chat at the B&H Customer Service Department. Please wait while we connect you to an agent who will be able to assist you...
You have been connected to Stan G.
Rodney: Just wondering when the battery I have on order will ship.
Stan G: Hello Rodney. My name is Stan G, and I will be glad to assist you. Please give me a few moments to begin working on your inquiry.
Rodney: Hello Stan, not a problem. I was just wondering when the battery and the gimball for the 3dr solo i have on order will ship?
Stan G: We expect the battery and gimbal to arrive at B&H on 08/124. We will then have them stocked and shipped to our customers.
Stan G: I do apologize for the delay and any inconvenience it has caused.
Rodney: can you tell me that date again, please?
Stan G: I'm sorry. The battery is expected 08/04. The gimbal is expected 08/17.
Rodney: Will you also be shipping the "free" battery that was in place at time of ordering due to the gimbal delay?
Stan G: Please allow me a moment while I look into this for you.
Stan G: Yes, we will be shipping the "free" battery as well.

Order Date: 2015-07-16
Payment State: Complete
Shipment State: Ready

I noted that a pending charge of $399.95 showed up on the credit card used, but the charge was never processed and it dropped off the pending list after 5 days.

4d473e18adc659aa815915b6ec419ec9.jpg

See this on Facebook thread..

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

i think paco is telling the truth. nothing about this process has been good for 3dr :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig