Gimbal order

Honestly if its pushed back that far then I'll need to seriously consider another purchase as I planned on having this for my trip to St. Thomas Sept 1st. I guess those "ready"statuses for orders means squat.

Hey Axel,

The free batteries will take approximately one week to ship out. :)

Regarding the gimbal Axel, we are working really hard to get it shipped as soon as possible, however, I can not give you an estimated time of arrival because we don't know.

You will receive an email with the tracking number of each product that gets shipped out.

I hope this information is of use for you.

Regards,Ivan.

Honest answer. Techs wouldn't know and not their job to give out ship dates, etc. One wrong word, intonation, thought and it's wrong the entire 3DR world gets flamed. 3DR has committed (and still is on their website) that "last of July". It would be the worst PR I could think of to miss that date and not have communicated with their customer's that they were going to miss it. So, unless management is totally inept and wishes to commit corporate hari-kari I have to believe they will ship Friday. I promise,,,lol

3DR has committed (and still is on their website) that "last of July". It would be the worst PR I could think of to miss that date and not have communicated with their customer's that they were going to miss it.

David, that is great logic and I agree with you 100%. However, I think you forget that the ship date on the Solo went exactly like this. Website and customer service kept saying one thing and then all of a sudden it was delayed.

Reactions: GoodnNuff
Honest answer. Techs wouldn't know and not their job to give out ship dates, etc. One wrong word, intonation, thought and it's wrong the entire 3DR world gets flamed. 3DR has committed (and still is on their website) that "last of July". It would be the worst PR I could think of to miss that date and not have communicated with their customer's that they were going to miss it. So, unless management is totally inept and wishes to commit corporate hari-kari I have to believe they will ship Friday. I promise,,,lol
Dave the picture that you sent me it would not open.
please post it here so i could see it.
thx Don

As stated above, don't think it's anything significant. Just a notation that they have my $$$ and "whenever".

If it's true, I'm putting it on the shelf. The way I've been flying, it will be worn out by the time I get the gimbal.

I spoke to Paco yesterday, and then was given to Gary - who told me Gimbals are expected to ship next week.

Doesn't matter to meet at this point as I need to send back my Solo for repair and I can't even get an RMA (I was told their RMA system was down for the last few days).... Really.

I guess it's time to fire up the 3d printer and get my DYS three axis gimbal attached LOL for me :(

Gimbals ship first week of August. All the rest of this conversation is speculation. It's all blogosphere echo chamber stuff.

By the end of the first week people will be getting them. Videos will appear on this site soon after.

Gimbals ship first week of August. All the rest of this conversation is speculation. It's all blogosphere echo chamber stuff.

By the end of the first week people will be getting them. Videos will appear on this site soon after.

You almost sound like you're 100% positive but what gives your comment more weight than what is on the interwebs about delays?

I will say that until we here a different release date from 3DR then the Gimbals are still on track to be shipped out this weekend and we'll receive an announcement on Monday.

I have to agree with Flex. It would be totally unimaginable that management would leave literally their entire customer base hanging without the slightest communication of not fulfilling their well stated (still on their website) commitment for the last of July. My Solo has been perfect. Not even the slightest flaw. But, I am not going to be treated like chattel, as if my business is not worth the their time to let me know what's happening. I have been among the strongest proponents here but if I am going to be stonewalled on something that is as important to me as this is,,,well you can figure out the rest.

Reactions: GoodnNuff
Welcome to Live Chat at the B&H Aerial Imaging Live Department. Please wait while we connect you to an agent who will be able to assist you...
You have been connected to Whitney H.
nicholas ball : Just wondering when the battery I have on order will ship?
Whitney H: Hello nicholas . My name is Whitney. How can I help you ?
Nicholas Hello
nicholas: I was wondering when the battery for the 3dr solo will ship? Also do you have an update on the gimbal I have on order?
Whitney H: Both gimbals and extra batteries are expected to be available and begin shipping August 15th.
Whitney H: Can I assist you with anything else?
nicholas: How far down am I on the list of the order? Will you have enough in to ship then?
Whitney H: I unfortunately do not have access to see places in line but we are expected to have more than enough to fill all orders made months prior too.
Received an email today saying that my extra battery have been shipped.
image.jpg

Reactions: prowler9
I have to agree with Flex. It would be totally unimaginable that management would leave literally their entire customer base hanging without the slightest communication of not fulfilling their well stated (still on their website) commitment for the last of July. My Solo has been perfect. Not even the slightest flaw. But, I am not going to be treated like chattel, as if my business is not worth the their time to let me know what's happening. I have been among the strongest proponents here but if I am going to be stonewalled on something that is as important to me as this is,,,well you can figure out the rest.

You mean the CRO that's running around doing tv spots and shooting far off locations? That management?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr M